Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I Feel Summer Creeping in


Finally some warm weather has arrived.  It felt like the cold was going to continue forever.  Hopefully the warmth will decide to stay awhile.  I was able to go run 5 miles today.  It was just an all around great day to go running.  I am so looking forward to  5 or 6 months of some nice weather to enjoy.  I was able to roll down the windows, open the sun roof and turn up the car stereo on my way back and forth from the track.
Here is my play list (No one cares but I thought I would list it so I could look back and remember this wonderful day):
"I'm Afraid of Americans"    David Bowie
"Perfect Skin"   Lloyd Cole and the Commotions
"Irish Blood, English Heart"   Morrissey
"First of the Gang to Die"    Morrissey
"What Difference Does it Make"   The Smiths
"How Soon is Now"   The Smiths
"Bigmouth Strikes Again"   The Smiths
"Glamorous Glue"    Morrissey

No comments:

Post a Comment